A commission of Sabine Wren done for the first-prize winner of my 2020 Christmas Giveaway Contest.
- This print is only available June 2021
- Printed on high quality cardstock with matte finish
- Pencils and colors by Dawn McTeigue
- Print is not signed (about signatures)
Dawn's Details: For this commission, I was given the option to choose whichever version of Sabine Wren I was most inspired to do, so I went with her Season 3 look, because the colors are so fun!
I certainly didn’t have each of those colors in one medium, but if I didn’t have it one, I had it in another, so this is definitely mixed-media art. :)
The original piece of this was done with:
- Copic Marker
- Colored Pencil
- Watercolor, Gouache & Acrylic paint
- On Arches Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
Of course, you’re receiving a print now, but hopefully you’ll still be able to see the textures & brush strokes in places. I hope you enjoy it!
Shipping questions? Want to see how prints and books are packed? Check out my Shipping Information.